Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

onsdag 18 februari 2015

Bloghop time.... YAY

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday sweet Susan
Happy Birthday to you

To day isn't any ordinary day
Today it's Susans birthday
and that's why we have a bloghop today
I really hope you will have a fantastic day Susan

Here is the card I made just for you...


I hope you like it.

Feel free to jump in and hop around and leave som love and don't forget to congratulate Susan!
Here is the bloghop list...



The image I have chosen for this card is from MoonFlower and here is some useful links ...

Have a wonderful days now and especially you Susan <3

12 kommentarer:

  1. Oh this is exquisite, your colouring is so beautiful Annemi :) :) big hugs, Jane xxxx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thx a million and big hugs right back at you xoxo

      Radera
  2. Holly cow your coloring is beautiful, this card is beautiful and so sweet of you ladies to do this for Susan! HB Susan!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thx a lot ! I'm just happy to participate and spred some love to people. Peace

      Radera
  3. she is so beautiful. she needs to be in a beautiful frame on my wall hahahaha thank you so so much. sending hugs

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha thx Susan <3 I hope u have a fab day :) Just send me your adress and I will post it to u. Hugs

      Radera
  4. Gorgeous card with gorgeous coloring. Happy birthday Susan!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Underbar ��
    Kram Isa

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a beautiful card! A great little hop for Susan's b'day!

    SvaraRadera