Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 21 oktober 2016

Hello everyone...
Friday evening here in Sweden and it's time for me to try and inspire you all to create something with Rubbernecker stamps...
It's autumn here in Sweden now so I thought I should do a card on that theme.
To be honest .... that's not the whole reason... 
I've got my color burst's this week and couldn't wait to play... lol
Anyway....
This is what I came up with....


I've started with stamping Sleepy Hollow Tree with versafine "toffee" and then I went crazy with color burst. I've used green, orange, yellow, red and then blue on the sky.


When it was all dried up again I stamped it with this sentiment that you can find here.
I think this sentiment is so true.

I do hope I've inspired you a little bit atleast and hope to see you stopping by again.
Below here you will find all links that you would need.

With this card I will participate at challenges at:

Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Links:

14 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the sentiment.

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar. We hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    roshini..
    DT member

    SvaraRadera
  3. How did you apply the Color Burst to get the leaves on the trees? Did you use a cotton swab?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Sorry I didn't see your question before. I used a fine brush and just randomly stippled it on.

      Radera
  4. Beautiful card. Love how it makes me feel calm. Anybody would be happy to receive this card.

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar. We hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. A beautiful creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We hope you join us again soon!

    SvaraRadera