Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

söndag 29 januari 2017

Time for Sweet Sunday Team Inspiration day for Rubbernecker stamps.
This card is so me... Not wearing a corset but decorating what I've got... lol


The coloring is done with copics and the list of wich one I've used will be listed further down in this post.


This image is called "Corset small" and you will find it here.


This sentiment just crackes me up.... It's so me.... lol
It's called "decorate" and you will find it here.

Don't forget that we now have challenges with great prizes. You will find the challenge here.

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Now I hope you will have  great week and wrap this post up with some useful links and info.

Copics:
R14,27,59
YG06,G05,17
Y35,38
C00,2,3,5,7

Links:



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar