Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

söndag 16 juli 2017

Time for SRS on Rubbernecker Stamps blog
This time I will show you a really CAS card...


Only way to do this more CAS is if I had just stamped the clothes on the card....lol
Theese stamps are from a clearstamp set called "Laundry 1" and there are coordinating dies to it aswell. You can find the dies here. I didn't use them this time since I wasn't at home when I did this card and I forgot to bring them with me....


Here's a close up ... I added "v" to the line symbolizing pegs and then I put the clothes on 3D cushions.

Hope you like my card and that you've had a great weekend.
Don't forget to check out our challenge in the blog.

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Have a great Sunday

Links:

1 kommentar:

  1. A fab little CAS card - love the sentiment along with it, too. Thanks for entering our anything goes challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    SvaraRadera