Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 5 mars 2018

Time for challenge 64 in Aurora Wings challengeblog.
This time the theme is "Bingo"
Who doesn't like a bingochallenge...!?
I do...
Her is my card for this one...


The image I've been using is "Crimson Blossoms" from AW own shop that you will find here.
 Here is the bingochart to follow....


I've done Lace, flowers and bow....
When I started with this card I was aiming for "all in" but I really have a hard time with glitter...


Coloring is done with copics and list of the ones I've used will be found further down in this post.

I do hope I inspire you to participate in our challenge.


With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies

Copics:
E0000,000,00,01,95,04,BV0000,R20
R35,37,39,59
YG11,G14,05,29
100

Links:

16 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Ann-Marie! The vibrant greens and reds are stunning, especially set off by the black background of your card. Beautiful doily and fabulous floral spray. I just LOVE it! xxD

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is beautifully coloured, Ann-Marie! The colours are gorgeous and you're design is spot on! Perfect!! xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning, fabulous use of colour and design. A complete delight!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a stunning card in bold and stylish color palette, Ann-Marie! I love how you made the bright green pop against the silky red of the poppies with your gorgeous coloring! Thank you so much for this breathtaking inspiration for our Bingo challenge at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Stunning work. Great image and coloured so beautifully. Your design is fabulous and Flower spray is perfect with your image. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a wonderfull card, I love how you coloured the image, lots of hugs, Marion

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful colouring, beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Jen DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    SvaraRadera