Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 3 juni 2019

Have you missed us...?
Well.... it's time to fire up the challenges for Aurora Wings again but now they are on FB so you don't have to go to the blog to participate....
The theme will be "Anything Goes" and will run from the 1st monday of the month and all the way through the month up till the last friday in the month.
Easy peasy.... right... just to get started

For my inspirationpost I've chosen to work with an oldie but goodie....
I think this was one of my first purchases....
Are you curious...?


This beauty is called "Santa Muerte" and will be found in 2 versions, one full version and one without the flowers and skulls on the bottom.

Now what to do with this beauty colored with my prisma and polychromos pencils....
Hmmm....
Don't I have an old booring book here somewhere....?
Found it!

I started with making the cover of the book as "faux leather" (just search on you tube and you will find tut's on how) before doing the inside....

Tadaa.... Here is my project....


I do hope you like it and get inspired.

I do hope you will participate in our ATG challenge

With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies



Links:

5 kommentarer:

  1. Very nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner/Designer
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  2. The delicate dies are so awesome with this and the dragonfly adds a great pop of shine.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    SvaraRadera