Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

söndag 9 oktober 2016

Today there is a group post for Rubbernecker Stamps on their blog.
We get the chance to shine as a group...
I'm going to post every second friday and every second sunday (group post) and there is no problem to make 4 new cards a month since Rubbernecker Stamps has so many fantastic rubberstamps and sentiments. I just love them all...

This time I've used a snowman from the new release and he's called "Snowman skiing" and you will find him here.


I've done my colourings with copics and will list what pens I've used further down in this post.

The sentiment that I've used is called "Laughter and Joy" and will be found here . 


Do you want to see the whole card now....?
Here it comes...


Papers, pinecone, ribbon, charm and diecuts are from my stash.

Copics:
BG11,34,13,15
B0000,00,BV0000
YR30
Y15,35,YR07
E41,42,43,44

Hope you like it and that you will pop into my blog soon again.
With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Have a fab week everyone and I will wrap this post up with my links...


6 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my gosh this is so beautiful! I LOVE the design! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the colors and elements on this card! The stitched oval is a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    SvaraRadera