Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 2 december 2016

Time to give you some inspiration for Rubbernecker Stamps
This time it's a Christmascard.
I just love theese penguins...


The image is actually 2 images... You've got the penguins that you will find here and then I've used a Christmas tree that you will find here.


Here's a close up on the lovely stamps....
The Christmas tree is just stamped in green and then I've added some color to the ornaments and glitter.

Actually I've been using 3 stamps from Rubbernecker on this one... the sentiment "Merry Christmas" is from them aswell... I've stamped it on "shrink plastic" (don't know if that is what you call it but it shrinks when you heat it). That stamp you will find here.
I do hope that you like my card and find inspiration from it.
The image is colored with copics and the list of pens I've used you will find down below...
The sky is done with panpastell....

Copics:
C00,3
Y35,38,YR15,04
E93,R20
B02,04,6,18
B0000,000,00,E41,43
YG01,07,G07,28
E15,39,18,29,49
BG09,49,15,23
YR30,YG1
C00,3,5
R35,39


Last but not least I will post some useful links...


5 kommentarer:

  1. Cute creation. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very nice card and love the image thanks for sharing!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so fun
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    SvaraRadera
  4. What A fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way...
    Thank you for taking part in the Art By Miran Challenge ... Hugs Tracy

    SvaraRadera