Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 16 december 2016

Time to shine again with Rubbernecker Stamps...
I keep on my wintery cards and hopes that you won't get bored.
This time I've used 3 different stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps.
The first one is called Zac and you will find him here.
The Snow Flake frame will be found here and the third one is the sentiment on the tag that you will find here.
Do you want to see my card...?
Here it is....


And here comes a close up on Zac....


The coloring this time is done with my Prisma color Premiere pencils and I will list the ones I've used below.

Prisma pencils:
White, coolgrey 20,30,50,70%, black
White, powder blue, slate grey
Scarlet lake, crimson lake, tuscan red
Eggshell, yellowed orange, orange, pale vermillion
Sienna brown, chestnut, dark umber

The snowflake frame is heatembossed with a mix of white and silver.

With this card I participate in challenges at:

Now I will wish you a great weekend and end this post with all the links you need.

Usefull links:

5 kommentarer:

  1. Love the image, love your colouring, just love the whole card beautiful Jan X x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the snowflakes on the craft cardstock. Look so nice and wintery. Fantastic make and thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran. Good luck! Nick DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Zac is too cute, love your card! Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey, Deb xo

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love your card! You did such a great job on Zac!!

    SvaraRadera