Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

fredag 13 januari 2017

A new year have started and it's time to get started on my birthdaycards...
Rubbernecker Stamps are a great place to go to when you need some great stamps for any occation.

This is one of the birthdaycards I've made with their stamps...


This is the final result of my efforts.... lol


This little cutie is called "Niki" and you will find her here. I thought she would be perfect to the sentiment that I've chosen for this card...


The sentiment "Hoppy Hoppy" you will find here and I framed it with a freehand border from a set that you will find here.

I think my birthdaycard turned out just as adorable as I wanted.
The colorings are made with copics and you will find wich ones I've used below.

Copics:
E0000,000,00,01,95,04,R20
E13,17,37,18
C00,3,5,7
YR20,E53,33
RV00,91,93,95

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Now I wish you a wonderful weekend and don't forget to comment on Rubbernecker blog for the chanse to win theese stamps.

Links:

2 kommentarer: