Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

söndag 26 februari 2017

Time for sweet sunday and group post for team 2 at Rubbernecker Stamps Blog.

Many of the stamps that you can by at Rubbernecker Stamps can be used on several different type of cards.
This might not be the first choise for a sympathy card but it all depends on the sentiment and the background.


This floralstamp is called "Wild garden border" and will be found here.
In the background I've tried to do a sunset with my pan pastells.


The beautiful sentiment is called "Take comfort" and will be found here.

Sympathy cards is never fun to do but it's easier to do them when you don't need them so I always tries to have some laying around in my box of cards.

Don't forget to check out our challenge over at the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog.
You will find the current challenge here,

With this card I will participate in challenges at:

I hope you will have a fab week ahead of you and I hope to see you soon again.
Hugs

Links:
Current Challenge  The last hours for this challenge but a new will come up ...


5 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card and such a heartfelt and lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week! Vic, DT x

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love the beautiful background and lovely sentiment. A really beautiful card for such a sad time.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning card! Congrats on making Top 3 at my heARTful stamping challenge this past week!

    SvaraRadera