Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

torsdag 23 november 2017

Happy Thanksgiving
It's thanksgiving time in USA
Sadly enough we don't have a thanksgiving holiday in Sweden but that doesn't stop me from doing a card on it... lol


For this card I've used some of the stamps from "KKCS Fall Master" with coordinate dies and "Thanksgiving Poem".
All my "coloring" on this one is done with "Color Burst".


A little close up on the text...
I heatembossed it in white and you can even find embossingpowder now in the shop. You'll find them here.

With this card I will participate in challenges at:
Don't forget that we now have challenges in our blog....
There are som fab prizes up for grabs...

Have a great holiday now

Links:

2 kommentarer: