Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 20 augusti 2018

Time for challenge 70 in Aurora Wings challengeblog.
This time the theme is "Sketch" and you will find the sketch further down in this post.
I just took the sketch right of since I thought it was so beautiful but you can use any embellishment you wish instead of flowers and you can twist and turn as much as you want just as long as you can see the sketch in your interpretation.
This is my card for this challenge...


The image I've used is called "Peace Rose" and you will find it on Etsy here and in AW own shop here.
Isn't she lovely...


The sentiment "Grattis" is swedish for congratulations.
Coloring is done with copics and list of the ones I've used will be found further down in this post.

This is the sketch for this challenge
I do hope I inspire you to participate in our challenge.


With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies

Copics:
E0000,000,00,01,11,95,04,BV0000,R20
E01,R11,22
YG11,G24,85
E40,42,55,25

Links:

10 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous color palette you've chosen, Ann-Marie and the combination of the frilly elements backed by the wood grain is just breathtaking! Amazing coloring and I love the delicate touches of vellum. Beautiful beyond belief! xxD

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love this beautiful card inspired by the colors of the Peace Rose, Ann-Marie! The image is colored so beautifully. Her hair looks amazing! And I adore the wood grain with lace on the background. What a great texture combo - beautiful, natural, and feminine! Thank you so much for this elegant inspiration for today's new challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is so very beautiful Ann-Marie. Wonderful soft colour palette and stunning detail.
    Laine
    x

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love the shabby look from your project, also the soft colours used on the image, lots of hugs, Marion

    SvaraRadera