Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

tisdag 12 mars 2019

New challenge starts today at TTCRD

The sponsor this week is Sparkle N Sprinkle.
Make sure to check them up... they have some fab stuff.

The prize on this challenge is $15 gift code to their shop
Here is the card I've made for this challenge


This digi is a set and it's called "Chianti" and you will find it here


The coloring on it is done with my beloved copics.
To find out wich one I've used you have to be a subscriber to the TTCRD Magazine that comes out bi-monthly. Links to how to subscribe you will find further down in the Links section.

I just love this sentiment... It's so me.... lol

Hope you will be inspired to participate in our challenge at TTCRD Blog.

Thx again to our sponsor


With this card I will participate in challenges at:

I hope that you havn't missed that the new magazine is up and running....

Have a great week

Links:
TTCRD on the net Here you will find the info about subscribing on the magazine and much more

7 kommentarer: