Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 1 juli 2019

1st Monday in the month.... You know what that mean...
Time for a challenge for Aurora Wings.
We have moved the challenge over to the FB group now so you will find it there...
The theme is always "Anything goes" so there are no excuses for not participating... hehe

I went with an oldie this month to...
Just love my oldies... lol


This image is called "Ribbons and Braids" and you will find it in Mitzi's own shop: https://www.aurorawings.com/store/p299/Ribbons-and-Braids-Digital-Stamp-Aurora-Wings.html#/


Coloring is done with copics but I'm sorry to say that I've lost my paper where I've listed wich ones I've used... ooops sorry

I do hope I inspire you to participate in our challenge.


With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies


Links:

1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvaraRadera