Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 5 augusti 2019

1st Monday in the month.... That means that my summervacation is soon over and it's back to work.... sigh.... I shouldn't complain... I've had a great vacation. I've been visiting my dear frind Lisbeth ( who is a designer for AW challengeteam). We are 5 crazy ladies who tries to get together each summer to do some crafty work (this usually means that we pack up our stuff grab a wineglass and then we just talks and giggles for 2-3 days and then we pack it all down again and have done nothing...lmao)

But it also means that it's time for a new challenge over at Aurora Wings... YAY

We have moved the challenge over to the FB group now so you will find it there...
The theme is always "Anything goes" so there are no excuses for not participating... hehe

I went with an oldie this month to... 3rd month with oldies....
Just love my oldies... lol


This is an altered box... I bought some new cutlery and thought the box would be great to use as a giftbox.
This image is called "Dragon Lore" and you will find it here in Mitzi's own shop and here in her shop on Etsy


Coloring is done with copics with a little touch of polychromos pencils on top.
I do hope I inspire you to participate in our challenge.


With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies


Links:

6 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning creation that fits right in with our challenge ! Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW gorgeous image and fabulous colouring.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

    SvaraRadera