Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 7 oktober 2019

Here in Sweden it's gotten really cold this last days.... had to look for my winterjacket.... Brrr
But it's been really nice days with sun shining even if it's cold. I just love autumn. The air is so fresh and the colors so vibrant and you are allowed to just stay indoors and color... lol

So here we go again with a coloring for Aurora Wings.... 
The theme is always "Anything goes" so there are no excuses for not participating... hehe

This month I went with a newbie....
I just loved this mermaid as soon as I saw her.


This image is called "Lotus Mermaid" and you will find it in Mitzi's own shop here and on Etsy here.

Coloring is done with copics but I'm sorry to say that I havn't got any list for you since I had to redo the sky and sea a couple of times...

I do hope I inspire you to participate in our challenge.


With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies


Links:


4 kommentarer:

  1. Jag är här bara för att vittna och ge andra en chans att vara lycklig. Detta är en mycket lycklig dag i mitt liv tack vare den hjälp som Dr. .nosakhare har gett mig för att hjälpa mig att återhämta min ex-man med hans stavning av kärlek och magi. KONTAKT
    -E-post- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    Whats-app: +2349083639501
    All typ av problemlösning av astrologi?
    Skilsmässa problemlösning?
    vill du ha ditt ex tillbaka?
    vill du ha en kärleksförtrollning för en ny älskare?
    Barnlös problemlösning?
    lösningen på sjukdomar och kroppssjukdomar

    SvaraRadera