Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 31 oktober 2016

Happy Halloween!
Now many of you are celebrating Halloween. Here in Sweden we don't really celebrate it but it's getting more common even here, but I do love doing halloween cards.
Since I live in Sweden and are new to the Rubbernecker team I havn't really got any halloween stamps yet so I had to work with what I've got,
It's so fun to transform something pretty to something spooky... It's really challenging. It's much easier to do ugly to cute or pretty... Atleast that's my opinion.

Theese are tha stamps that I've been working with:

Are you curious how my card turned out....?
Here it comes...


And a closeup on Necie, this is the one I've transformed.... hehe


The coloring is done with copics and here under you will find wich one I've used.

Copics:
Y06,19
C00,0,1,YG03
C00,0,1,2,3
C2,3,4,5
100
R17,27,59

Now run over to Rubbernecker Stamps and check them out and when you are at it... check out the Rubbernecker blog aswell and look at what the other awesome girls have created and don't forget to leave comments on the individual posts to have a chanse to win some awesome stamps.

With this card I will participate in challenges on:
Now have a really spoooky Halloween and I will finish this up with some usefull links.

Links:

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous!! That background looks like real cloth!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous card!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    SvaraRadera
  4. What an awesome job on this! Thanks for joining us for our DOTD event at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity! Nan, DT

    SvaraRadera