Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

tisdag 11 september 2018

New challenge starts today at TTCRD

The sponsor this week is M Medel Illustrations.
If you havn't come across them before I suggest you head over there right now and have a looksie... You will find a link to the store down in the links section.
Here is a little blurb...

"Hi there! I've doodled since I can remember (on table cloths, street guides, text books, walls and finally, for my parent's relief, sketchbooks). What I love the most is to create adorable characters for both adults and children and bring them to life. That's why I became an animator and illustrator.
I decided to create a shop to free all the characters that were trapped in my sketchbooks, unfinished. So I took them, refurbished and sparkling, and share them to the world. They are ready to be adopted and willing to be part of your crafts.
All my illustratons are 100 % handmade by me, scanned from my sketchbooks and finished in Photoshop with my beloved Wacom Cintiq.
I hope you like what you see and come back soon.
Follow me on :
INSTAGRAM: @maria_medel_illustrations"

The prize on this challenge is 3 digital images.
Here is the card I've made for this challenge


This digi is called "Smiling Girl" and you will find her here


The coloring on her is done with my beloved copics.
To find out wich one I've used you have to be a subscriber to the TTCRD Magazine that comes out bi-monthly. Links to how to subscribe you will find further down in the Links section.

Hope you will be inspired to participate in our challenge at TTCRD Blog.

Thx again to our sponsor 


With this card I will participate in challenges at:

Have a great week

Links:
TTCRD on the net Here you will find the info about subscribing on the magazine and much more

3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautifully coloured image. I love the pretty mats and layers and those gorgeous delicate diecut corners.

    Thank you for sharing in our 'Girlie' challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    SvaraRadera