Rubbernecker Stamps

Video TTCRD

TTCRD

TTCRD
A Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

måndag 17 september 2018

Time for challenge 71 in Aurora Wings challengeblog.
This time the theme is "Inspired by Music"
This is such a lovely theme... You can do almost anything you want and then just google for a song about something from your image.... lol
This was my plan up until I was sitting infront of my computer and watching on all of my digis and when I came to the one I've used the radio played "A sky full of stars" by Coldplay...
Then I had no doubt about wich one to use...


This image is called "Stars" and you will find her here


Coloring is done with copics (except for the background, that's done with PanPastell) and list of the ones I've used will be found further down in this post.
Now it's your turn to get creative...

I do hope I inspire you to participate in our challenge.


With this card I participate in challenges at:

Have a great day all lovelies

Copics:
E0000,000,00,01,11,95,04,BV0000,R20
B0000,91,93
R81,83,RV34
E50,YR20,Y04,35,E33
Y04,35,38

Links:

12 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous design and beautiful coloring, Ann-Marie! Love the story of how you made your choice of image and song. Meant to be, for sure! This is just stunning! xxD

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stunning colouring and design detail Ann-Marie. A beautiful card.
    Laine
    x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Magical and beautiful, Ann-Marie! Love the gorgeous blond hair against the starry dark blue sky. Thank you so much for your striking inspiration for today's new challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card! Your colouring is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope you can join us again soon!

    SvaraRadera